1. Collection of personal information We collect the following information: Last name First name Address Postal code email address Phone number The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
2. Forms and interactivity: Your personal information is collected through a form, namely: Website registration form Order form We use the information thus collected for the following purposes: Order tracking In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
3. Right of objection and withdrawal We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and withdraw your personal information. The right of opposition is understood as being the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection. The right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list. To be able to exercise these rights, you can contact us: Address: 18 route de Dijon 21210 Thoisy la berchère Email: email@example.com Section of the website: https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
4. Right of access We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify, or even delete information concerning them. The exercise of this right will be done: Address: 18 route de Dijon 21210 Thoisy la Berchère Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Section of the website: https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INFRINGEMENT. L'Atelier.G is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: Atelier.G. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. L'Atelier.G cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com, and resulting either from the use of '' equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either due to the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. L'Atelier.G cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. L'Atelier.G reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, L'Atelier.G also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
7. COOKIES.Browsing the https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com site is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can, however, configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the retention rules on: use personalized settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies. In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies. 8. APPLICABLE LAW AND ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION. Any dispute in connection with the use of the https://boutique.atelierg-ceramique.com site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Paris.